I’m Clare of Clare Tam-Im Photography based in Hertfordshire and photographing weddings across the UK. I specialise in natural wedding photography to capture those awesome moments throughout your day without feeling like you’re on a photoshoot. I love the colour, fun, emotions, the people and the party at weddings.
- My wedding photography style is relaxed, natural and fun so you can just enjoy your day and I'll be there to capture it.
- I'm much more than just a photographer - I love helping with recommendations in the planning and will help when I can during the day, often popping my camera down to help a bride into her dress or pinning buttonholes on.
- I hate being in front of the camera too, all my couples do, so I know how to make it easy for you and avoid cheesy, awkward poses.
- I always say the people make the wedding and I love focusing on capturing those awesome moments of you and your loved ones throughout the day so you can remember the fun you had.
- Love is love, and I love seeing all the amazing ways couples celebrate it.
I'm Clare! Mother, fiancée, photographer, geek, Slytherin, Miqo'te. I proudly admit I'm a bit weird and quirky and can often be found with a big grin on my face or just laughing.
Couples who want to spend the day with their loved ones having an awesome time at their wedding full of their loves and personalities. Who hate being in front of the camera and just want to enjoy their day.
What makes us unique
I have been photographing weddings for over 10 years and love it. I love getting to know my couples on the lead up to their wedding day so for you, it feels more like a friend at your wedding than just a supplier. I am always seen going around with a giant grin on my face or hiding my tears behind my camera during an emotional speech.
I don’t direct what happens. I am there to photograph it as it happens. I love getting into the action. Being next to you as your family and friends hug you and congratulate you after you get married. Photographing you and your guests as you laugh or cry or cringe during the speeches. Getting into the middle of the dance floor as everyone busts out their best dance moves. I’m in it for the real moments, the real people and the real story of your wedding.
Where are we?
Thanks to Clare who is the fat and queer positive documentary wedding photographer of your dreams. I am so so glad we found her
- Rosa + Yolly
Clare literally must have been in two places at once at times (I think she might be magic!) The photos all perfectly captured the day and we got to see all those little moments amongst our guests we missed with our own eyes. She is a joy to be around, a ball of energy and smiles, but also flawlessly professional, with that real personal touch. Anyone who is looking for a photographer with a bit of a quirky edge who can capture those funny and fabulous moments in the right places, you'll be in very safe hands with Clare!
- Bo + Bex
Share this supplier: