Thank you for you interest in joining our Unique Rebels Union Community! Unique Rebels Union is the go-to resource for planning unusual, one-of-a-kind weddings. We’re an award-winning online wedding directory, blog and magazine, set up to champion the cool, the creative and the colourful in the wedding industry.
This is for you if…
- You want connect with creative couples planning thier unique wedding or celebration.
- Want to feel part of a community with like-minded creatives.
- Want to have access to write guest articles for an award- winning blog and online magazine.
- Want someone there to share the love of your business and be your cheerleader.
- You want to receive quality enquiries
- You want to recieve social media love and support.
- Your directory listing.
- Social media promo and love.
- Unlimited profile updates.
- Options to write guest posts for the blog and magazine.
- Event and offers promo.
- Access to our Facebook Community.
- Plus lots of support and guidance.
The dynamic fountain of knowledge filled with creative edge. Erica has been working in the wedding and hospitality world for over 8 years and during this time has collaborated with many up and coming brands and venues helping to establish them within the industry. Her background within Fashion PR and Press provides a strong understanding of creating effective product branding with marketing campaigns and social media strategy to attract your target audience. Clients can’t help but fall in love with Erica’s enthusiasm, her passion, creativity and unshakeable belief in the companies she works with; which is exactly what makes Rebel + Unique so special!
What they say
“Even when we were building the shed, we had our eye on approaching Erica about joining Unique Rebels Union. What she was putting out was completely the vibe we were going for and attracting the perfect people to our shed was very important to us. I felt pretty nervous messaging her to ask if she’d take us on and want to work with us! I needn’t have been, she messaged back the same day with the warmest email of congratulations and how she would be thrilled to have the shed on her books. I felt so elated – and since that day she has been amazing. Every message is personal and upbeat and full of support. She also has a FB group full of like minded suppliers that we can pop into to ask for any advice. I can’t image the shed with out Erica. It truly is a partnership made in heaven, and nothing is ever too much trouble for her. We cannot wait to move forward with her and grow together even more”.
£150 for the year (works out £12.50 per month)
What happens next?
If you would like to join our community please fill in the details below and we will be in touch. We would love to hear from you!