Joyful, creative and authentic wedding photography by your new best friend. Tired of looking for a wedding photographer who you feel like you can really relax and be yourselves with? HELLO THERE! Priding myself in really getting to know my couples and not just having a cookie-cutter approach to things, really listening to what you’d like and working together as a team to ensure you have wedding photos you absolutely love at the end of it.
- In primary school I received a certificate for having a sunny disposition that lit up a classroom, that appears to have stuck with me
- These photos are for you, and my focus is making sure you love them and have a good time whilst I'm with you
- I love dogs and kids, am super comfortable with both and photographing them at weddings make my heart happy
- An adventure with a couple somewhere beautiful is my happy place, but I'd take a positively happy couple in a parking lot over a rude couple in a beautiful setting, any day of the week! Photography is such a collaborative effort and relationships are so important
- Having travelled and lived in different parts in the world, I'm very approachable and able to make small talk very easily with guests finding something relatable and interesting to talk about with nearly anyone, making me feel like a guest so people open up, leading to great pictures & a easy going atmosphere
I'm a mum and wife in my early thirties, a big fan of dogs (animals in general really). Originally from South Africa but have chosen to settle and build our life in Scotland. I started my business at the age of 19, many years ago. Having spent time photographing weddings all over the UK, Scotland is where my heart is. I'm a tea drinker and would take a bit of chocolate over a glass of wine any day of the week. I love an adventure somewhere new, trying the local coffee shops and getting cute photos of my son. A big fan of greys anatomy and any of the latest weird "must see' documentaries on Netflix! Currently working my way through all of the Law and Order SVU episodes
Happy people who feel wedding photographs are important, and want to have fun in doing so – with little to no cringe
What makes us unique
Probably my sunny personality and eagerness to help. Think of me as a very happy golden retriever, eager to help and always there for you!
Where are we?
Use code UNIQUE for a complimentary USB box with a handful of fine art prints
"We can’t thank Christine enough for capturing our day so beautifully, she felt as much like an added friend for the wedding as a photographer.. she was lovely, friendly and professional and made us all feel so comfortable on the day. I hate having my photos taken so was nervous to both be photographed and to see the results but Christine made it so easy..gave us enough direction that I didn’t feel awkward but was discreet so it was quick to forget the lens was on you! And the photos...I still don’t even know what to say other than they are simply stunning "
"We were looking for candid, natural photography for our day, with quite a moody and dramatic feel but not overly dark - and Christine met the brief perfectly! Truly couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Our experience overall with Christine has been amazing"
"My whole wedding day has just come flooding back. The photos are incredible!! Christine was sensational, we had a great time through out the day. To try and pick my favourite photos is going to be so hard. They're all beautiful!"
"I was lucky to have Christine referred to me by another photographer and after viewing her website I’m so glad to have found her! As soon as I read about her and viewed her work I knew straight away that I wanted her for our wedding in June. She was amazing every step of the way and made us feel so at ease like I’d known her for years! We had an intimate wedding and she captured it perfectly. Both myself and my husband are both a bit camera shy , not ones for posing, usually looking so awkward in pictures but all of our pictures are amazing"
Share this supplier: