Brides travel from all over the UK to meet Charlotte at her cute London/Surrey workshop. Whatever your personal style, from ethereal and bohemian to fun and high fashion and everything in between, Charlotte will be enthusiastic and excited to create a design for you. Each design is made individually from ideas, concept and drawings, to sculpted and embellished gown.
- Charlotte loves has a wide spectrum of taste, so whether you want something soft and romantic, or a little (or a lot) wild, she will love creating it for you!
- She’s personally invested in your design, you will spend a lot of time together and Charlotte will care about you and your dress a whole lot!
- Charlotte can create anything! She trained in theatre costume, and making anything and everything come to life. Come challenge her!
- The fit of your dress will be unique to you, every proportion and detail perfectly tailored to your figure. Something you only get with bespoke design.
- Charlotte can create accessories to wear with your dress, veil’s, hair pieces, bags, shoe decorations - I’m not into matching though (except when it looks good!).
- Brides aren’t likely to find traditional wedding dresses at Wilden London, we’re more about high fashion and creating something stylishly unique.
Charlotte is a very happy and easy going one-woman show and you’ll be with her every step of the way. She’s always really excited to be creating, and discovering new ideas that people bring her way. In times of worry and anxiety around wedding she’s very calm and hopes to see you through, as you will chat a lot.
A bespoke dress is for clothes and fashion lovers, people who have lots of ideas and need a little help to refine, or people who have lost a sense of direction with too many inspirations (thanks Pinterest!) that they’re not sure any more. People who need a little more time to decide as we can make things up as we go along.
If you’re not a “straight” size, very tiny or plus sized, super tall, changeable size due to pregnancy or health, bespoke is a very caring and considerate service and takes life into account.
What makes us unique
Wilden London has been creating bespoke luxury wedding gowns for almost ten years, and is still as thrilled today to design for brides as when it began. Brides who choose bespoke naturally love dressing up, and showing off their style through their clothes, and their wedding dress – or outfit. Some will have a very clear idea that just needs a little refinement before creation. And some brides may feel overwhelmed with too many ideas, and that’s where Charlotte can help you discover the outfit you’re dreaming of. Charlotte prefers not to tell brides what dress suits their body, instead she can manipulate the proportions of the style you love, to look great for exactly you.
Charlotte takes a laid back approach to the design and make process, allowing time to consider and make decisions at every stage, and where open and honest conversations are welcomed about the design to make sure it is created perfectly.
Where are we?
I had the most magical experience when Charlotte created my gold wedding dress. I had an idea that I didn’t think was possible and she turned it into a reality. Charlotte made sure every visit was special. From initial chats, creating mood boards and dress fittings in her lovely workshop. I wish I could do it again!
Where to begin? Charlotte is incredible and the dresses she makes are incredible. She took a spark of an idea and turned it into the most glorious, beautiful, one of a kind dress. My wedding dress was the talk of the day (and still is!), In fact I love my dress so much, it has pride of place, on display in my house! Couldn't bear to hide it away somewhere, it needs to be looked at!
100 stars for Charlotte! If you're even a little bit annoyed, confused or uncertain with traditional bridal boutiques and dress options, go see Charlotte. She'll make you the dress of your dreams.
Share this supplier: